I just tried this and it is delicious! It tastes like the real deal! If you like custard pudding, you’ll love this.
- ½ cup Frozen Blueberries
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2-3 Boiled Egg Whites
- 1 tbs Splenda (or your favorite sugar free sweetener)
- ¼ cup Grape Water (I use one with no sodium, no sugar, no calories)
- Ice Cubes
Putting It All Together
- Put blueberries, vanilla, egg whites, Splenda, grape water, and 2 ice cubes into a Magic Bullet.
- Blend until desired consistency. (subtract or add additional ice cubes if needed)
- Pour into a glass and serve.
If you have a great tasting healthy blueberry recipe and would like to see it featured, SUBMIT it for review!